Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 June 2013

Beccy & Darren's Sunshine Wedding at Rockliffe

I spoke with Beccy a couple times in the run up to the Wedding - Saturday 15th June 2013.  But due to Darren's schedule we all met just a few days before the Wedding Day itself.  I was pleased to meet them and answer all last minute questions about the day.  They were pretty chilled -as a couple about to tie the knot- so I had a feeling that their day was going to be Relaxed, Fun-filled and jubilant.

With the ceremony complete at St Mary's Church in Acklam, we all headed down to Rockliffe Hall.  Not only were the couple of the day full of happiness and cheer, their very cool vicar told me she had to reschedule the rehearsal in order to spend the night rocking out with Mr Jovi.  Exceedingly cool!

Here at Rockliffe, the Bridal Party and all of their guests were happy to indulge my musings.  Here we created my interpretation of a Haribo Fizz ad.  Just look at those shapes!
We got Flower Girl Sienna to keep those boys in line in this shot.  I asked all of the men to look at Sienna, thinking we'd get a cute picture.  She didn't like my idea and instead went for the tongue pose, much to all of our amusement. A priceless moment.

Inspired by our Vicar's recent venture, we all went for the rocking out wave pose (minus lighters).  I was thrilled to see all guests took part.  A real cracking bunch.  Whatsmore, the sun shone brightly especially for us.
 A toast on the terrace.  Cheers you two!


After dining, guests (and myself) were thoroughly entertained with the speeches.

Here Darren re-counts the story of how he met Beccy.  She carries off embarrassment with grace.  I'm not going to tell the story here!











Beccy's brother Graeme gave her away.  His speech was very heart-felt and I think he certainly did her proud.
















Darren's cousin Gary was an excellent best man.  Incorporating a sweepstake into the timing of his "much-awaited" speech, he had the crowd in the palm of his hand.  Animated, and liberal with stories about Darren, we all learned about tales of cars and nights out on the town.  (I'll leave it there Darren ey?)
Taking a relaxing stroll on the croquet lawn



And finally, sharing one of many moments of giggling with happiness.

All joking aside, I wish you both the best of luck and huge congratulations.  I cannot wait to show you the rest of the work we created together. 
Laura x




If you'd like to find out more about working with me on your Wedding Photography please feel free to call: 07535625675

No comments:

Post a Comment