Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 September 2013

A Blog for Louise & Simon

As soon as I met Louise, Simon and their little boy Jake, we hit it off.
I remember chatting frankly about the Wedding plans with them whilst Jake crawled around my chair and cheekily tickled my feet.

Shooting forward in time to their Engagement Shoot session, Jake was now toddling around and seemed to have grown loads.  As with most of my Wedding clients who already have children, they'd elected to use their engagement session to get some nice family pictures, as well as work on their posing.  I was thrilled to see happy tears from both Louise and her Mam at the viewing appointment a week later.


Heading over to Prudhoe on Saturday 7th September, I arrived at Simon and Louise's house where the boys were in the midst of getting ready.  Having dealt with cakes and venue issues first thing, poor Simon was already a little stressed out.  I tried to lighten the mood by getting some fun shots out in the garden...



Then I headed on over to Louise's Mam's house.  I got there just before the girls had come back from the salon where they were getting their hair done.  Grandparents and family were all there to send Louise off, and I loved being part of the special preparations in getting the bride ready to be married.






Once all had arrived at the Marriott, Metrocentre - Louise and Simon were ready to say their vows.






Every one of the couples guests were ready to have a photograph taken at the champagne reception straight after the ceremony.  Look how camera-perfect they all were....














Louise's sister and the couples closest friends had made a beautiful memory book of Louise and Simon as children, and their lives together so far.  They'd even remembered to leave some blank pages for the couple to start scrapbooking the beginning of their marriage.  Needless to say, a few tears were shed when looking over this lovely gift.




After dinner we all took advantage of the sunshine and headed outside for some more shots of the whole wedding party.





Louise, Simon & Jake are now off on their honeymoon.  I hope you all have a wonderful time there, and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it on your return.



Love, Laura

If you'd like to find out more about having your Wedding day captured by Pearman Photography please contact the studio on:
07535625675

We planted a secret code in our last Wedding blog.  This was open to the first 10 people to get in touch.  There are 5 left to be taken, so subscribe to the blog and get in touch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment